Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Work Pattern: Classroom Based with requirements to travel within the appointed region.
Type: Full Time, Permanent, we are a flexible employer and part time will be considered.
Are you an engaging trainer with a passion for adult learning? Are you diligent ensuring you meet all compliance requirements? Would you like to work for a company who is passionate about providing opportunities for individuals to develop, progress and succeed? If so then look no further as an exciting opportunity has arisen at Complete Skills Solutions for an ESOL Trainer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the delivery and assessment of provision across a range of learners. Performing the necessary duties expected of a Trainer/Assessor by following identified processes and procedures, as well as ensuring audit compliance is maintained throughout all areas of their work.
Trainers are expected undertake a process of learner engagement and this post will focus on learner engagement prior to classroom delivery.
(A full desciption of the roles and requirements can be found in the attached job discription).
- Pension contribution of 3.5%
- Death in service insurance of 4 x Annual salary
- Paid qualifications as part of a structured CPD Programme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave – After required length of service
- Access to Medicash, including assistance with the cost of eye tests, optical, dental, prescriptions and hollistic treatments, amounting to £900 per year.
- Group support including annual Group conference and annual review of benefits
- Referral Bonus of £500 for refereeing to live vacancies
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Work Laptop and mobile phone where required
- Access to MiRewards platform, offering discounts in retailers, restaurants and even a fuel card saving you upto £1000 per year
The Progress Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.
Application deadline: 14th January 2024